Monday, June 1, 2009

Half Year Birthday Party!!!








My Mom and Dad had a 'half-year birthday' party for the girls yesterday! It was really cute! They each got a bathing suit and a new bath toy! Grace and Evan got new sidewalk chalk! Madeline and Leah both liked watching Grace and Evan tear into their gifts! I cannot believe that my last babies are over 6 months old now. It's so bittersweet!
In other news, the kids and I went to a 1st birthday party for Colin, TJ & Molly's son, on Saturday! The kids had a blast!!! I had a good time too! Molly's family is so great - they're all so close and it's just nice to be around them! We left early since the twins were in need of a nap and Evan was on the brink of a meltdown. Grace ended up having a total meltdown when it was time to leave but I knew that would happen. It wasn't the first time and I know it won't be the last! But all in all the kids were really well behaved. I hope we can get together with them soon, and hope to see more of Molly and the kids since she will be off for the summer soon.



No comments: