- I just sat through Kindergarten registration yesterday and I cried when I got into my car.
- I had a conference with Grace's teacher yesterday and Grace is doing excellent! I'm so proud of that kid!
- Madeline is very intense and into her letters and letter sounds, she wants so much to read like her big sister can.
- Leah is starting to show her artistic side more and more, I adore the pictures that she draws and paints. She's just so proud of herself and I'm so proud of her!
- We are making progress with the house, not as fast as I would like but with everything we have going on we're doing the best we can.
- I cannot wait to repaint (or replace) the front door and garage door. I really really can't wait until we replace the deck!
- I'm loving that the weather is warm enough for us to take walks and we have met a lot of great people in the neighborhood. I can't wait to relax on the back deck with friends while we watch our kids play in the yard!!
- I'm looking forward to the end of the school year ~ the freedom to pack up and take trips whenever Matt has a few days off will be great!
- My baby boy turns 5 in one week from today. It breaks my heart to see the kids grow up so fast. They're only young once.... :-(
Friday, March 30, 2012
Hi! Oh how I have been neglecting my blog!!!! And since I have very little time right now, as usual, I am going to give a few updates in one liners (or maybe two)!