Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Mini-Update

We are nearing our 6 month mark of having our house on the market and to say that we're frustrated and disappointed is beyond an understatement. To say that we hate it here doesn't begin to describe how we feel about this house. I guess it's not so much the house as it is the location of the house that bothers us like we've said so many times before. I had a friend come over to pick up a crib on the weekend and I was mortified to have them come to the house. Needless to say, we need to move. We've had 2 different buyers look at the house twice and then not put in an offer. I don't understand. We paid to have the house appraised so we know exactly what the house is worth, I'm praying that it's just the economy and hopefully things will turn around soon. I'm trying to just Let Go, Let God. It's just hard. Maybe switching Realtors will help things along...

On another topic, we're heading to the mountains this weekend and we all cannot wait! It's supposed to be beautiful weather all weekend, low humidity and temps at or below 80!

Grace got her packet in the mail for Pre-K a few weeks ago. I can't believe that she's going to be starting school. In 4 months she's going to be 5! And the twins are going to turn 2!! I'm starting to feel more and more like an old lady! We're taking Grace and Evan to Dutch Wonderland in August while my Mom watches the twins. I'm so excited to have a day to spend with just Grace and Evan, they're going to have a blast!

No comments: