Sunday, September 20, 2009

Answers

It's been a long time since I've blogged. I guess that getting back to reality after vacation is 4 times as hard when you have 4 kids! This past week has been trying to say the least. The culmination being the scene we made at Hannah's shower, which I'm still beyond mortified by. Late this afternoon we had a family party with my Mom's family at my aunts house. It was just the usual chit-chat except for getting the news that my cousin Laura is pregnant! I'm really happy for her and her husband Mike. We have also recently heard that Matt's brother is expecting to be a Daddy again sometime next spring. Add these two little ones to Hollie's little man due in November and Colleen's little man due in January and we have babies coming all over the place over the next several months (and for once they're not ours! ;o)

Grace started dance class last Tuesday and seems to have enjoyed it. She goes every Tuesday for 45 minutes. There are 6 girls in her class and they're just the cutest little things! Madeline and Leah are getting much closer to walking every day! I'm actually really looking forward to them being able to walk on their own!

No comments: